leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carthagenas brooke lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThEcArPiNaToR
its only a double!
ThEcArPiNaToR

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Carthagenas brooke lake Empty
PostSubject: Carthagenas brooke lake   Carthagenas brooke lake I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 pm

went down again for a couple of days this week in the hope of having a few fish, set up in a swim called silver birch which is fairly overgrown with lily pads and water cabbages etc.....fished one rod in the margin on the right and fished one rod out to the pads on the left hand side....first night at around 3 am i had a screaming run on my margin rod, once lifting into the fish it was weeded in some pads about 30 yards out, after a couple of minutes the fish was eased out and began to fight in open water, slowly coming in the fish started to plod about in the margin and after around another 5 minutes the fish was safely in the net new PB common 24lb 6oz!!! well pleased with this one in the fact that it was in mint condition and didnt have any signs what so ever that it had been caught for a while

Carthagenas brooke lake 24lb6oz7

Carthagenas brooke lake 24lb6oz

Carthagenas brooke lake 24lb6oz25

next morning i also recieved another screamer in the same spot which after a short scrap resulted in a 15lb 4oz mirror

Carthagenas brooke lake 15lb4oz6
was pleased woth the pictures in the fact that they were all self takes!! i cant wait to return next week in the search of some more mint condition fish
sorry about the size of the pics it wont let me resize them
Back to top Go down
Mr007

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Carthagenas brooke lake   Carthagenas brooke lake I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

OMG,the fish is to large,i like this fish kin appy

gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Carthagenas brooke lake   Carthagenas brooke lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Search Engine Optimization

There are a variety of Search Engine Optimization services and SEO techniques that we utilise.

In order to understand what the techniques are we must understand how the Search Engines work.

A search engine optimization company can drive organic traffic and more importantly sales to your website.
By utilising search engine optimization services slaes explode as organic traffic has the largest conversion ratio of any online marketing campaign.

credit card processor
SEO Toronto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carthagenas brooke lake   Carthagenas brooke lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carthagenas brooke lake
Page 1 of 1