leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theater (structure)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tungduong_9102

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Theater (structure) Empty
PostSubject: Theater (structure)   Theater (structure) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

A theater or theatre (also a playhouse) is a structure where theatrical works or plays are performed or other performances such as musical concerts may be given. While a theater is not required for performance (as in environmental theater or street theater), a theater serves to define the acting and audience spaces and organize the theater space as well as provide facilities for the performers, the technical crew and the audience.

There are as many types of theaters as there are types of performance. Theaters may be built specifically for a certain types of productions, they may serve for more general performance needs or they may be adapted or converted for use as a theater. They may range from open-air amphitheaters to ornate, cathedral-like structures to simple, undecorated rooms or black box theaters. Some theaters may have a fixed acting area (in most theaters this is known as the stage), while some theaters such as black box theaters, may not, allowing the director and designers to construct an acting area suitable for the production.

laptop motherboard repair
Auto Warranty Quote
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Theater (structure)   Theater (structure) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:25 pm

DARK SKY BRIGHT STARS FORUM
If you've ever seen really dark skies...
What was it really like (stargazing)?

● In the Northeast Blackout of 2003, people actually were calling the police because they didn't know what all those little lights in the sky were when they looked out their windows. -Ron

● I live in the Toronto, Ontario area, and we were smack in the middle of that huge blackout that covered the entire eastern seaboard a few years ago. We were without power for almost 48 hours, and had a clear sky the first night. We got our son out of bed around midnight and went outside to look at the sky. After staring up into the starry night for a while, I looked down to see virtually all our neighbours out doing the same thing. -Paul

● I honestly do miss it. -Cody

● Most people have no idea what a truly dark sky looks like. The ironic thing is, without seeing it for yourself, you have no idea what you're missing. It's truly an awe-inspiring site, one that can move you emotionally, and bring a lump to your throat. I'm not just blowing smoke here: I've seen this reaction in people many times. It's like being a kid again and believing in magic. -Phil

● I've been looking up ever since. -Dave

Acne Scar Removal
graduation tassel
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Theater (structure)   Theater (structure) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Customer Satisfaction:
We strive to respond to email messages as fast as possible, however please allow up to 48 hours for your message to be answered during business days and up to 72 hours during weekends. If you need immediate attention please write us an email with subject URGENT and we will respond it as soon as possible.

online masters degree in information technology
Brętspil
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Theater (structure)   Theater (structure) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome to WebsiteBuilder.com

If you are looking for a way to build a website or have a new website built for you, we recommend the following website builder services and software which are all respected leaders in the e-commerce industry:

1. eDirectHost - #1 for functionality and ease of use for website builders on the market today. eDirectHost provides Personal, Small Business and eCommerce websites through it's top of the line website builder. NO HTML or Programming required to build your own website. Start a Free 10 Day trial today and build your own site within minutes. Also, eDirectHost's New Mobile Web Page Builder is also included. Start a Free Trial Today!

foro de novias
graduation stoles and sashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theater (structure)   Theater (structure) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theater (structure)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: