leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benedict Arnold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tungduong_9102

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Benedict Arnold Empty
PostSubject: Benedict Arnold   Benedict Arnold I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Benedict Arnold V (January 14, 1741 [O.S. January 3, 1740][1][2] – June 14, 1801) was a general during the American Revolutionary War. He began the war in the Continental Army but later defected to the British Army. While he was still a general on the American side, he obtained command of the fort at West Point, New York, and plotted unsuccessfully to surrender it to the British. After the plot was exposed in September 1780, he entered the British Army as a brigadier general.

Born in Connecticut, he was a merchant operating ships on the Atlantic Ocean when the war broke out in 1775. After joining the growing army outside Boston, he distinguished himself through acts of cunning and bravery. His actions included the Capture of Fort Ticonderoga in 1775, successful defensive and delaying tactics despite losing the Battle of Valcour Island on Lake Champlain in 1776, the Battle of Ridgefield, Connecticut (after which he was promoted to major general), operations in relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix, and key actions during the pivotal Battles of Saratoga in 1777, in which he suffered leg injuries that ended his combat career for several years.
In spite of successes, Arnold was passed over for promotion by the Continental Congress while other officers claimed credit for some of his accomplishments.[3] Adversaries in military and political circles brought charges of corruption or other malfeasance, but he was acquitted in most formal inquiries. Congress investigated his accounts, and found that he owed it money after he had spent much of his own money on the war effort. Frustrated and bitter, Arnold decided to change sides in 1779, and opened secret negotiations with the British. In July 1780, he sought and obtained command of West Point in order to surrender it to the British. Arnold's scheme was exposed when American forces captured British Major John André carrying papers that revealed the plot. Upon learning of André's capture, Arnold fled down the Hudson River to the British sloop-of-war Vulture, narrowly avoiding capture by the forces of George Washington, who had been alerted to the plot.

pet meds
vacations
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Benedict Arnold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benedict Arnold   Benedict Arnold I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 am

Search MLS for Park City Utah Real Estate

Our main objective here at Summit/Sotheby’s International Realty, 435-640-3867 is to help you find useful information that will make your search for Park City Utah Real Estate as easy and as simple as possible.

We welcome first time home-buyers, experienced investors, as well as those who are new to the Park City area, that are looking for the latest and up-to-date Park City real estate information.

Our listings are available through the Search MLS for Park City Real Estate section. They are updated daily through the Park City/Deer Valley multiple listing service to provide detailed information on every property available along with photographs.

As you check out the latest Park City Utah Real Estate for Sale take a look at our extensive community and area information. You will find links to local ski resorts, popular restaurants, beautiful golf courses and much more through our Useful Park City/Deer Valley Links.

While you’re considering buying real estate in Park City Utah think of all the year-round activities that are conveniently located in and around the city. During summer you can enjoy mountain biking, golfing, fishing, and hiking. In the winter Park City, known for its world class skiing, is one of the most easily accessible ski towns around. It’s just a short thirty minute drive from the nearby Salt Lake International Airport.

A great feature of Park City that has made it a popular golf destination is their many golf communities that have an excellent variety of amenities. Some of these are Glenwild, Tuhaye, Promontory Ranch Club, and Victory Ranch. Whatever your preferences are there is so much to do in Park City, from outdoor recreation to cultural events, your sure to enjoy yourself!

Keep in mind when purchasing Park City Utah real estate, or any other for that matter, that it’s important to find a Buyer’s Agent that will put your interests first. I specialize in vacation homes, ski in/ski out properties, golf course community homes, condominiums and vacant land. The more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience I’ve gained have equipped me to provide exceptional service and reliability to my clients. Let me put my skills and real estate knowledge to good use in helping you choose the right property. I invite you to contact me so that I can show you and your family the best of what Park City Utah real estate has to offer.

locksmith in phoenix
sexy clubwear
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Benedict Arnold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benedict Arnold   Benedict Arnold I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 pm

WHAT IS fitvibe®?

FitVibe® fitness is a form of vibration training that works by transferring vibrations to muscles in different parts of the body causing muscles to contract and relax naturally. Contracting muscles 30-60 times a second stimulates your metabolism and will promote STIMIULATE weight loss, explosive strength, motor learning, muscular endurance and overall agility. Fitvibe® will build up physical strength, optimize mobility, and avoid injuries.

servo motor repair
make an ebook
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Benedict Arnold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benedict Arnold   Benedict Arnold I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Black Opal Direct is an online Australian Opal business derived from mining partnerships that has needed to find more world markets. The gemstones are mined comes from Lightning Ridge in all forms and types, including, Blue Opal, the rarer White Opal, the exciting Fire Opal, and of course our specialty; black opal.
The stones we produce is the best for most types of Opal jewelry. The most rare type of this jewellery are Opal Earrings. Finding two opals the same is very difficult and can take many years to find a pair to suite and match the individual. I strive to give you the best prices and service straight from the mining fields of Lightning Ridge. Also a new deposit of Ethiopian Opal has shown itself to the world. I have excellent sources to supply this amazing Hydrophane Opal In decent quantities. Most countries have opal deposits but only very few countries produce gem quality stones with colorplay in it.

Omega 3 supplements
how to get a girl to like you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Benedict Arnold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benedict Arnold   Benedict Arnold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benedict Arnold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: