leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

90377 Sedna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tungduong_9102

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-08

90377 Sedna Empty
PostSubject: 90377 Sedna   90377 Sedna I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 am

90377 Sedna is a trans-Neptunian object, discovered in 2003, which currently lies about three times as far from the Sun as Neptune. However, its farthest orbital distance from the Sun is estimated to be 960 astronomical units (AU), and thus it is, for the majority of its orbit, the most distant known object in the Solar System after long-period comets.[b]

Roughly two-thirds the size of Pluto, Sedna is hypothetically large enough to be rounded by its own gravity, and thus would qualify as a dwarf planet under current definitions. However, its distance from the Sun makes determining its shape difficult. Spectroscopy has revealed that Sedna's surface composition is similar to that of some other trans-Neptunian objects, being largely a mixture of water, methane and nitrogen ices with tholins. Its surface is one of the reddest in the Solar System.

aftermarket parts car
fishing rods and reels
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

90377 Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90377 Sedna   90377 Sedna I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 am

Glaciers & Fitz Roy area / 06 nights

Reservations

* Air ticket B.A. - El Calafate - B. A.
Day 1 Transfer El Calafate airport / Hotel
Day 2 Excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 3 Excursion to the glaciers Upsala, Onelli and Spegazzini (navigation on the Argentino lake)
Day 4 Bus ticket El Calafate / El Chalten
Day 5 Full day hike to the Fitz Roy basecamp, Piedras Blancas glacier, etc.
Day 6 Full day hike to Cerro Torre basecamp, lake & glacier Torre
Day 7 Bus ticket El Calafate - El Chalten + Transfer to the Airport
* 3 hotel nights at El Calafate (breakfast included)
* 3 hotel nights at El Chalten (breakfast included)

Bond Street London Hotels
Free iPad Apps
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

90377 Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90377 Sedna   90377 Sedna I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Search Engine Optimization

There are a variety of Search Engine Optimization services and SEO techniques that we utilise.

In order to understand what the techniques are we must understand how the Search Engines work.

A search engine optimization company can drive organic traffic and more importantly sales to your website.
By utilising search engine optimization services slaes explode as organic traffic has the largest conversion ratio of any online marketing campaign.

bodybuilding
promotional mug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

90377 Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90377 Sedna   90377 Sedna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90377 Sedna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: