leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tungduong_9102

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci Empty
PostSubject: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 pm

The Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci is a recently discovered painting believed by some experts to be a self-portrait of Leonardo da Vinci. The painting is oil on panel, 60 cm-by-44 cm (24×17 inches) and depicts Leonardo da Vinci in three-quarter view, with a long beard and wearing a dark hat. The painting was discovered in 2008 by Nicola Barbatelli, Director of Museo Antiche delle Genti di Lucania (Museum of the Ancient People of Lucania) of Vaglio Basilicata, a hill town in Basilicata in Southern Italy, where it is currently exhibited.[1] It has been given the name the Lucan portrait from Lucania, the ancient name of Basilicata.

The painting has been subject to a range of scientific tests to determine its age and with the apparent aim of supporting Barbatelli's attribution to Leonardo da Vinci. Alessandro Vezzosi, Director of the Museo Ideale Leonardo da Vinci at Vinci, proposed an attribution to Cristofano dell'Altissimo, a prolific portrait painter of the 16th century, who executed for Cosimo I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany numerous portraits, some of them after the Giovio Series of portraits of famous men, including a profile of Leonardo based on the red chalk profile drawing in the Royal Collection, attributed to Leonardo's companion Francesco Melzi. No results of detailed stylistic analysis of the painting, or stylistic comparison with known works by Leonardo da Vinci and other possible authors are available. It is unknown if such studies have taken place.

web site writer
equity release
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

FitVibe® fitness is a form of vibration training that works by transferring vibrations to muscles in different parts of the body causing muscles to contract and relax naturally. Contracting muscles 30-60 times a second stimulates your metabolism and will promote STIMIULATE weight loss, explosive strength, motor learning, muscular endurance and overall agility. Fitvibe® will build up physical strength, optimize mobility, and avoid injuries.

power plate vibration
property for sale
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Gold Coast Real Estate – Properties For Sale, Rentals, Property Managers & Property Management Company

Gold Coast Real Estate Agents, Gold Coast Hinterland Real Estate, South East Queensland

Geoff Brand Real Estate Gold Coast has your Gold Coast Real Estate, Canungra Real Estate, Tamborine Real Estate, Surfers Paradise Real Estate & Gold Coast Hinterland Real Estate needs covered. If you’re looking for a Professional, Independent, Boutique, Gold Coast Real Estate Agent, then look no further! Geoff Brand Real Estate Gold Coast, is located in South-East Queensland, Australia, where he’s been selling property since 1992. With eighteen years property experience, Geoff has helped thousands of buyers purchase and sellers sell their properties. Geoff has received many awards for excellence and featured in the Top Ten Agents in Queensland during his real estate career.

If you’re looking for Gold Coast Residential Property For Sale, or Gold Coast Property For Rent, Hinterland acreage property for sale, lifestyle property for sale, Gold Coast Prestige Property or Gold Coast hinterland rural property, or you’d like your Gold Coast investment property managed by an experienced, friendly Gold Coast Property Manager, we’d love to hear from you. Our Canungra real estate office is open every day! Our experienced Surfers Paradise Property Managers manage investment properties in most parts of the Gold Coast and Hinterland. We are a well respected Gold Coast Property Management Company.

While you're looking at houses for sale, land for sale and Gold Coast Rental Properties For Rent, why not subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, visit the Geoff Brand Real Estate Blog, subscribe to our Property Seeker or have a look at our Map Search feature? You can Click Here for a Free Rental Appraisal or Click Here for a Free Sales Appraisal. Why not visit our look at our vacant land listings or visit our online store? If you are thinking about selling your house or you want us to sell your property then have a look at our home sellers information, recent sales, or the testimonials we've received from our many satisfied clients.

Whatever your needs, buying property, selling your house, investment property or rental property, we look forward to assisting you in the future! We are looking for listings and rental properties in the following areas: Main Beach Real Estate, Beechmont Real Estate, Bundall Real Estate, Sorrento Real Estate, Benowa Real Estate, Guanaba Real Estate, Mount Tamborine Real Estate, Clagiraba Real Estate, Mundoolun Real Estate, Broadbeach Real Estate, Nerang Real Estate, Broadbeach Waters Real Estate, Mermaid Beach Real Estate, Isle Of Capri Real Estate, Southport Real Estate, Ashmore Real Estate, Pacific Pines Real Estate and, Beaudesert Real Estate.

We specialize in rural, acreage, lifestyle, equine, polo and horse properties! Our team are experienced in Project Marketing and Prestige Property Sales. If you're asking yourself the question, who should I call to 'sell my house', 'sell my unit' or 'sell my land' or if you just want to find an experienced Gold Coast Real Estate Agent, then we can help. Perhaps you're asking yourself how can I 'rent my house', 'rent my unit' or you just need to 'find a property manager'!

We are currently looking for Luxury Homes, Prestige Properties, Unique Properties, Beachfront Homes, Executive Rental Properties, Corporate Rentals, Executive Residences and Waterfront Homes. Our Property Managers are currently looking for rental properties in Pacific Pines and Carrara. Yes, we do prestige holiday home rentals and luxury holiday home rentals!

us passport renewal
popularmusicalinstruments
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:48 am

Customers' satisfaction is our best advertisement.

We have thousands of loyal customers who have been recommending us to their relatives and friends. We earned our reputation simply by providing quality work. We only use the best quality materials to insure that not only will you be satisfied with our work, but also, you will have a professionally done job to insure durability and years of maintenance-free protection.

Whether you need a new roof for a new home or an existing one, or a commercial building, we will provide you with our experienced crew - professional equipment - and the best quality of roofing products in the business.

utility
פסיכומטרי
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome to WebsiteBuilder.com

If you are looking for a way to build a website or have a new website built for you, we recommend the following website builder services and software which are all respected leaders in the e-commerce industry:

1. eDirectHost - #1 for functionality and ease of use for website builders on the market today. eDirectHost provides Personal, Small Business and eCommerce websites through it's top of the line website builder. NO HTML or Programming required to build your own website. Start a Free 10 Day trial today and build your own site within minutes. Also, eDirectHost's New Mobile Web Page Builder is also included. Start a Free Trial Today!

foro de novias
graduation stoles and sashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci   Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucan portrait of Leonardo da Vinci
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: