leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why does this site exist?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tailocdacnien

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Why does this site exist?  Empty
PostSubject: Why does this site exist?    Why does this site exist?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm

The main reason I created this site was because of my personal experience of coming to faith and for the church not being able to meet my needs, answer my questions or help me when I needed it most.

I wanted to make sure that no other new Christians like you went through the same problems that I went through since they are problems that should not exist if the church is doing its job.

I used tools I learned as a web developer to research what other Christians were looking for, and the questions that you asked most frequently….

… I then spent quite a while in prayer asking God how I could help.

I believe I can best help by creating this website where new Christians:

can go to learn about their faith
meet with other new believers and share their experiences
ask questions they might not feel comfortable asking in a church setting
finding churches in their area that take discipleship seriously
find more experienced Christians willing to take time to help mentor them
Christian Mentor
hoteles en buenos aires argentina

Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Why does this site exist?    Why does this site exist?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Customer Satisfaction:
We strive to respond to email messages as fast as possible, however please allow up to 48 hours for your message to be answered during business days and up to 72 hours during weekends. If you need immediate attention please write us an email with subject URGENT and we will respond it as soon as possible.

c unit testing
travel for gay men
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Why does this site exist?    Why does this site exist?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

All orders are dispatched the same working day when you order before 4pm (Sydney time). Orders paid for after 4pm are dispatched early the next morning. This means over 98% of our customers receive their orders within 5 working days of making payment. We deliver anywhere within Australia.

hotels patmos
breast enlargement pills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this site exist?    Why does this site exist?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does this site exist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: