leevalleyanglers.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for carpanglers away from the bank

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A broken clock is perfect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaunpro

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2010-11-18

A broken clock is perfect Empty
PostSubject: A broken clock is perfect   A broken clock is perfect I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Is Santa Claus Real:

As parents, there are many questions we need to address. One seemingly silly yet persistant question parents need to answer is “Is Santa real?” And then they often ask themselves “What should I tell my kids about Santa Claus?”

Shari Kuchenbecker, PhD, a research psychologist and author of “Raising Winners”, says when her children were young, she told them Santa Claus was a symbol of loving, giving, and hope. "I never said Santa Claus was a real person," she said, stressing how important it is never to lie to children.

The question needs to be viewed as a subset of another question: Is the spirit of fiction real? Tad Waddington, author of "Lasting Contribution: How to Think, Plan, and Act to Accomplish Meaningful Work" offers a solid foundation and strategy for working out solutions to our question in an paper he wrote that appeared in Psychology Today. He mentions several clever examples. Here are two:

1. “A broken clock is perfect

Who Needs Oxygen Therapy and Why
vvs
Back to top Go down

A broken clock is perfect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leevalleyanglers.co.uk :: directory :: tackle-
Jump to: